enjoying my life now.
but got many things need to settle.
settle finish den I really will be FREE!!
as in free of emotional constraints.
hmm.. so now other than that.
I kinda helping at my daddy office.
some admin stuff.
den now sourcing for nice course.
definitely not wasting my time this time.
wanna really do it fast and nice.
hope I can persuade my daddy.
hais!!
okayys.. enough of emo-ing.
now I not bad nahs.
quite happy helping at daddy office.
just hope everything would be smooth.
yay~!!
hahs.. -.-'''
hmm.. so now I lazy update day by day le.
so maybe just random a bit.
will have a bit of photos.
others go face book see.
I will put the link here.
=p
oh ya!!
I LUBB MY PIGGY SO MUCH!!
hahs.. cos he these few days very sweet to me.
like last time de feeling back.
although not the same feeling.
but okay nahs.
he's making the effort to make me smile.
LOVE HIM LOTS!!
hmm.. kinda clueless wat to type le.
you know why?
cos not much happening in my life.
never really go out also.
hais..
these few days and weeks..
just evolve around my pIgGy and office norhs.
nth much.
LOVE WORKING!!
learnt a lot of admin stuff for daddy company nahs.
but I shall learn more.
like handling customers..
be more nice to ppl around me.
and try to tone down a bit.
cos my temper arhs..
maybe really need to change le.
hahs.. dunno nahs.
I sound like a freak. loLs.
so like tat norhs.
erm.. going malaysia shop on 11 July.
Ppl going are:
pIgGy
Me
Denis
Dajie
Wheng
and some RC ppl.
gonna go relax a bit.
wahahas..
going 2 years le!!
OMG!!
and I haven't prepare!!
gonna do it after talking to daddy and get his approval ba.
hopefully it's a success!!
or else I rather go jump down building den go back face them.
hmm.. alrights..
that's all..
enjoy photos!!
Daddy Company Official Opening
Malaysia trip
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=121157&id=544274975&ref=mf
1 comment:
Yeah as you grow up, the things you do will become repetitive? As there's only this much you can do in sg. Seems like you're working hard for your daddy :)
Post a Comment