Monday, September 21, 2009

random stuff.

this time I really lazy to update wat's been happening le.
hahs..
but at least I will post wat I wanna post today ba.

hmm.. first.
I got myself another job at Tanjong Pagar there.
Er.. the company is called Tong Tah Enterprise.
I'll be doing receptionist there.
kinda scared and excited.
Cos new environment ma.
den afraid that I will not do a good job.
blah blah blah..

hais..
cos i'm working and studying at night..
so I cant really accomodate timings to meet up with friends.
for example.. last time still can go with weige they all to picnic at afternoon.
now cos i working no chance le.
sad. hais.. but hope our friendship still can lasts ba.

these days hang out with debbie and grayson.
den i contacted wilson.
sarah too.. might be going out real soon.
for elaine arhs. i wonder when she will be free sia.
hais.. eric also.. we all so busy. dots.

wan to find one day tat we meet up really very difficult.
hahas.. study de study. work de work.. how to meet.
unless just nice all free and on.
den dun change den possible ba.
hahs.. =p

er.. so now for me..
think just work first norhs.
den earn money.
can go shopping and save money.
also can go for entertainment and nice food. =p
will study hard! want to faster get my dip.
den maybe getting other dip or continue to degree.
if want do other dip i thinking do secretary and childhood studies.
so i got 2 choice in the future.
either to do secetary work or a pre-school teacher.
which the demand is gonna be high in the near few years.
hahas.. cos government building many pre-schools.
and they also encouraging more children to each family.
so hor.. I very clever. think of future demand den go study.
anyways.. also is cos I like. so I wan to study. =p
think it will okay for me. hEes..

eh.. dunno wat to say le nahs.
oh oh.. i got pics to update.
later update. so for now..
bye!!

2 comments:

YK said...

Too tired to read today le.. Actually I'm sick also :x well, good night

YK said...

Getting a job and then study seems really tiring. But you manage to do it. *thumbs up