Gonna be short and sweet.
Cos i'm uber tired.
and there's nth much to post about.
so I decided to let the photos do the talking.
First.
Khin Ah gong passed away.
Rest In Peace.
Den pass few days been attending the weight.
So now uber tired.
Cos its 4am and I'm still awake!
While waiting for pIgGy to finish his game,
I decided to blog.
So...
I LOVE AMANDA GIRL!!!!
hahahas..
cos she got me these.
Thank You!!!
Den these pics below are a few days back.
Went to meet pIgGy with his church mates.
We went to Chomp Chomp eat.
Den after Michelle left,
we went to this place called ICE3.
we ate ice cream!!!
oh wait. I just realised I forgot to take my ice cream's photo.
Damn!!
Anyways..
So this is the pretty table we saw.
Den this is the already half eaten Ice cream pIgGy ate.
and this is the super nice ice cream tat Joel ate.
you wan know who's Joel?
Here's him with his ice cream!!
hahahas!!!
He's meddling with his iPhone.
I'm going to end this post with a cute photo!!!
hEehEe..
don't he look like he just came out from a bathe?
Nights everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment