stressed out by stuffs.
CCA almost everyday.
SYF coming in 10 days.
very tired, not enough sleep.
been having only 4-5hours of sleep.
lots of homework.
no time to rest or nap.
no time for him.
a month anniversary coming.
[[24.02.07]]
the day he promised never to let go my hand.
I NEED MY REST!
I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!
I'm gonna breakdown soon.
any moment now.
problems I have:
my head hurts.
eyebags formed.
very dark eye-circles.
throat itchy.
nose blocked(sometimes)
I'm falling apart.
sick, worried, fustrated.
tired, exhausted, dying.
wo hen duo fan nao.
you lei you tong.
kuai yao kua le.
rang wo si le suan le.
WO XU YAO SHUI MIAN!
WO YAO SHUI JIAO!
qin ai de.
dui bu qi.
mei shi jian pei ni.
xi wang ni bu jian yi.
shi zhai tai mang le.
hui zhao shi jian pei ni.
ci wang ni ye shi.
zhen de hao xiang ni.
AI NI OH~
[[lubb euu alwaes]]
end of post
1 comment:
Go get some more rest then :) Need your beauty sleep!
Post a Comment